QUILTS & FABRIC: PAST & PRESENT


Friday, June 19, 2015

Patterns & Kits: Union Blues


Barn Chicks posing in front of 
Heartspun Quilts' Union Blues  pattern at a Buggy Barn retreat


The quilt without the chicks.

Heartspun's Blueberry Pie would also
work great with the line.

http://www.heartspunquilts.com/shop/Heartspun-Quilts-Patterns/p/Blueberry-Pie.htm


Mary's Cottage has a Union Blues pattern for sale too.

The Fat Quarter Shop has kitted up another pattern from Union Blues:
Gettysburg. 


The Link:


Forget Me Not by Valerie Langue,
24 x 36"
Val writes:
I designed a little quilt with some of your line, it's called Forget Me Not and here is the link:

http://www.thequiltmerchant.com/shop/Patterns/The-Quilt-Merchant-patterns/p/Forget-me-not-pattern-x7651868.htm



If you sell a pattern or a kit made from one of my fabric lines let me know. I'd like to feature it here.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful quilts. Union blues has become my favorite material this spring. I love it!

    ReplyDelete